Bonnie A. from Greenville, SC

My recently remodeled sewing room makes a perfect home for my existing Koala sewing cabinet where my embroidery machine and serger are ready for use at all times. The additional space made available when two rooms were made into one gives me plenty of room for a cutting table, an extra sewing machine, storage bench and “Cleo the cat”! Expertly decorated by my daughter, my room is a sewing haven and a pleasure to work in.

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Click the stars to rate the studio from 1 to 10.
like... love... my dream
Rating: 7.9/10 (32 votes cast)
Bonnie A. from Greenville, SC, 7.9 out of 10 based on 32 ratings
Back to Share Your Studio Gallery

1. avatar Pam
    Aug 10, 2010 @ 18:28:24

Great room. Looks roomy and I love the color of the walls and draperies.

2. avatar Brittany McCarthy
    Aug 10, 2010 @ 21:17:55

Hey Grandma Bonnie!

You look great in the pictures! Now your room matches your style! I love the wall hanging of the dress that’s above your table. That and the clock really add some character! Also the window dressings are just lovely. I’m sure you’ll have a great time sewing in your own creative space with such relaxing wall colors! And you have mirrors to dance when no one is looking! :)

Love you,

Brittany

3. avatar Rachael
    Aug 10, 2010 @ 22:37:34

Hi Bonnie,
    Looks fabulous! I’m so glad you are all set up with such a gorgeous space! I am sewing in the dining room these days since the kids have the extra rooms, so for the next 18 years or so I’ll just look at your pictures with envy…
    :-), Rachael

4. avatar Carol Allen
    Aug 11, 2010 @ 07:27:36

Hi,
    Your room looks great!! The new floors are very nice! ENJOY!

5. avatar Carol Allen
    Aug 11, 2010 @ 07:30:20

Hi,
    Your room looks great!! The new floors are very nice! ENJOY! The cat likes it too!

6. avatar Francine Deppe
    Aug 11, 2010 @ 10:13:25

Hi Bonnie,

You have a dream-come-true sewing room. This is ideal to conduct sewing classes, should you desire to do so.

Good luck!

Francine

7. avatar Garrett McCarthy
    Aug 13, 2010 @ 19:39:31

The room looks great! Enjoy it! :)

8. avatar Penny
    Aug 19, 2010 @ 20:44:31

The perfect sewing place for all you creative ideas. So bright and joyful!