Diane A. from St. Louis, MO

When my son grew up, moved out, and took the basement furniture, I decided it was time to get rid of my mish-mash of cabinets and set up a new sewing room. Now I have a room full of beautiful Koala where my creativity can really soar.

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Click the stars to rate the studio from 1 to 10.
like... love... my dream
Rating: 8.6/10 (143 votes cast)
Diane A. from St. Louis, MO, 8.6 out of 10 based on 143 ratings
Back to Share Your Studio Gallery

1. avatar Susan W.
    Aug 03, 2010 @ 10:39:39

This room looks awesome. I am sure you can create many beautiful projects in this area. Love the quilt hanging on the wall too.

2. avatar Mimid
    Aug 05, 2010 @ 11:00:36

What an awesome sewing room! You are one blessed lady! Luv it!

3. avatar Christine Scorza
    Aug 05, 2010 @ 13:16:19

The perfect sewing area! You are so lucky. You made some great choices. We think your basement is the same size as my sewing/quilting store in New York. We just love the Koala Cabinets. We have sold them for over 10 yrs. The quality and service is unmatched. We are all going to come over and take a class with you!! Ha! Happy Quilting! Chris

4. avatar Virginia F
    Aug 06, 2010 @ 05:58:40

Absolutely fantastic! Love your color choice in the cabinets (matches mine). This stuff just can’t be beat and I love your studio!

5. avatar Melissa
    Aug 08, 2010 @ 01:17:11

Love your sewing room. It is truly fabulous. I look foward to placing a few pieces in my sewing area.

6. avatar CANDACE CAMP
    Aug 17, 2010 @ 13:29:24

THIS IS MY DREAM SEWING ROOM.

7. avatar Trudy Spears
    Oct 01, 2010 @ 21:50:03

You have a wonderful sewing room! I like the cutting table with all the storage. I don’t have any Koala Cabinets yet, but they are on my wish list! Thank you for sharing!

8. avatar Lesley
    Oct 10, 2010 @ 17:04:04

I really love the look of this studio! It is so clean and organized and the white cabinets just look wonderful! Love the fresh look of this setup!! Nicest one I’ve seen yet!

9. avatar Linda M.
    Mar 30, 2012 @ 09:49:28

This sewing studio is fabulous. I love the clean fresh lines, organization of the room with plenty of room to move and the white decor which makes it pleasurable to work in.

10. avatar Lesley
    Apr 12, 2012 @ 17:05:13

You have made my mind up for me regarding the white cabinets. Your room looks fabulous. Please share the type of cabinets they were?

11. avatar Genese Carswell
    Apr 21, 2012 @ 11:51:21

Very beautiful room.

12. avatar Sheri Butler
    May 02, 2012 @ 10:17:15

WOW. I absolutely LOVE everything you have done to this room. The set up of the cabinets is perfect!