Annual Floor Model Sale

It’s that time of year again!

Koala Studios: 2014 National Floor Model Sale

Now through September 30, take advantage of special savings on Koala Studios floor models at participating retailers. Find your nearest retailer on the Sewing & Craft Club site.

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Click the stars to rate the studio from 1 to 10.
like... love... my dream
Rating: 2.0/10 (3 votes cast)
Annual Floor Model Sale, 2.0 out of 10 based on 3 ratings

1. avatar Tina Jankauskas
    Nov 09, 2014 @ 20:06:44

Hi,

I just purchased a quilt me three item number 627995, at a estate sale. I really want to use it but I have no idea how the sewing machine lift works . I would love it if I could receive a booklet on the koala system so that I can use it as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Tina

2. avatar Deborah A. COOK
    Jan 22, 2015 @ 16:06:24

Koala’s white glove delivery service is expensive and absolutely the worst when it comes to customer service. Wish I would have bought from someone else.

3. avatar catherine timmerman
    Aug 06, 2016 @ 08:00:04

The “white glove” was a joke. All they did was drop the chest off and unwrap it. They were
    incredibly rude, not to mention filthy dirty. No white gloves here! So $350 just to ship, apparently.

4. avatar Tori
    Aug 08, 2016 @ 08:21:47

Hi Catherine! We are so sorry that this happened. That type of delivery does not live up to Koala’s standards. Please email facebook@tacony.com with the name of the retailer in which you purchased your cabinet, so we can look into this further. Thank you!

5. avatar Julia juedes
    Aug 19, 2016 @ 22:30:42

I was visiting my son in Boston and attended an event in Acton,Ma. I I purchased a Baby lock serger and received a free custom koala serger table! I live in Nebraska, so the table was direct shipped. It was well packed, fairly simple for my husband to assemble and a very beautiful piece of furniture! I love it. Thanks to Erin at Daly by the Yard , baby lock, and koala studios! I look forward to many years of sewing and purchasing more items for my sewing studio!

1. avatar Tina Jankauskas