Koala Studios 2017 Floor Model Sale

Bring your dream sewing room to life during our National Floor Model Sale. Save up to 30% Off MSRP at your local participating Koala retailer. Now is your chance to get the lowest prices of the year on floor models loaded with high-end features. While supplies last.

Shop and save on sewing models like the Artisan, Quiltmate Plus IV, Storage Tower, QuiltPro Plus IV, Small Storage Center, CraftPro Plus IV, Dualmate Plus IV and StorageCenter Plus IV.

*at participating locations

download
Try Koala’s Online Room Planner and find a retailer to help you transform your extra space into a beautiful sewing room.

Find your local Koala Studio Retailer here.

VN:D [1.9.22_1171]
Click the stars to rate the studio from 1 to 10.
like... love... my dream
Rating: 3.0/10 (2 votes cast)
Koala Studios 2017 Floor Model Sale, 3.0 out of 10 based on 2 ratings

1. avatar Amina Gillard
    Sep 20, 2017 @ 14:42:41

Need cabinet to fit bernina 710

• avatar Erika
      Oct 10, 2017 @ 10:51:39

Hi Amina! Thanks for reaching out. You can order a custom machine insert to fit your Bernina 710 machine. Visit your local Koala Studios for more details.

2. avatar Donna Endresen
    Oct 12, 2017 @ 16:46:49

I WANT/NEED A WHOLE STUDIO! I am using an old cabinet from my 1974 Singer to put my sewing machine on (1 of 6 machines). I mainly use my Viking Ruby Designer Deluxe, so would need a cabinet to house this and my embroidery center in/use it. Then I need a long cutting area (would like to have one 72+ inches like we had a t the shop I worked at ). Then I need another long area to set up a serger and at least one more machine..Would you have something that would fit the bill? I hope to go to Anchorage in the next month, and will go to the retailer then and see what the have, and look and touch them in person for the first time

• avatar Erika
      Nov 16, 2017 @ 19:35:50

Hi Donna! Thanks for reaching out. We recommend visiting one of our Koala retailers to find the perfect studio to fit your machines.

1. avatar Amina Gillard