Koala Studios 2017 Floor Model Sale

Bring your dream sewing room to life during our National Floor Model Sale. Save up to 30% Off MSRP at your local participating Koala retailer. Now is your chance to get the lowest prices of the year on floor models loaded with high-end features. While supplies last.

Shop and save on sewing models like the Artisan, Quiltmate Plus IV, Storage Tower, QuiltPro Plus IV, Small Storage Center, CraftPro Plus IV, Dualmate Plus IV and StorageCenter Plus IV.

*at participating locations

download
Try Koala’s Online Room Planner and find a retailer to help you transform your extra space into a beautiful sewing room.

Find your local Koala Studio Retailer here.

VN:D [1.9.22_1171]
Click the stars to rate the studio from 1 to 10.
like... love... my dream
Rating: 5.0/10 (3 votes cast)
Koala Studios 2017 Floor Model Sale, 5.0 out of 10 based on 3 ratings

1. avatar Amina Gillard
    Sep 20, 2017 @ 14:42:41

Need cabinet to fit bernina 710

• avatar Erika
      Oct 10, 2017 @ 10:51:39

Hi Amina! Thanks for reaching out. You can order a custom machine insert to fit your Bernina 710 machine. Visit your local Koala Studios for more details.

2. avatar Donna Endresen
    Oct 12, 2017 @ 16:46:49

I WANT/NEED A WHOLE STUDIO! I am using an old cabinet from my 1974 Singer to put my sewing machine on (1 of 6 machines). I mainly use my Viking Ruby Designer Deluxe, so would need a cabinet to house this and my embroidery center in/use it. Then I need a long cutting area (would like to have one 72+ inches like we had a t the shop I worked at ). Then I need another long area to set up a serger and at least one more machine..Would you have something that would fit the bill? I hope to go to Anchorage in the next month, and will go to the retailer then and see what the have, and look and touch them in person for the first time

• avatar Erika
      Nov 16, 2017 @ 19:35:50

Hi Donna! Thanks for reaching out. We recommend visiting one of our Koala retailers to find the perfect studio to fit your machines.

3. avatar Anne
    Jun 04, 2018 @ 17:27:31

I’m trying to find a local dealer, but your find location func toon isn’t working! I live in Houston, Texas, and I can’t find a dealer through your website.

• avatar Erika
      Jun 05, 2018 @ 09:48:37

Hi Anne! Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We are working on getting this resolved as soon as we can. Thank you for your patience.

4. avatar Carolyn Miller
    Jun 24, 2018 @ 14:24:09

Where can I order a Koala cabinet that is 30 % off?

5. avatar Paulette Morison
    Sep 15, 2018 @ 16:41:15

I have several pieces of Koala furniture.
    We just moved from Houston to Georgetown, Texas.
    After the guys, our movers unloaded our truck the bottom wheel was broke off in the corner???
    Started plugging in my motor to my lift for my “Ellisomo” and it seems not to lift it ALL the way. Motor is working, looks like that cable on the right has an issue. Before we moved it; it has been fine all these years….
    I need a professional Koala mechanic to come fix it.
    We are dealing with the movers now and see what they are going to do. Do not want them to try to fix it just pay for the damage.
    Also noticed some of my veneer is lifting a little on edge…can I just use wood glue or what is your suggestion? I am just sick over this move.
    Please contact me how we proceed with this.
    Paulette, 281 788 2111, text or call…or email.
    THANKS, very upset this is my baby.
    825 Salado Creek Lane, Sun City, TX 78633

6. avatar Jim Nasium
    Oct 17, 2018 @ 18:04:24

Is there any dealer in Texas that has floor models Koala Cabinets on sale at the present time?

1. avatar Amina Gillard

3. avatar Anne
    Jun 04, 2018 @ 17:27:31

• avatar Erika
      Jun 05, 2018 @ 09:48:37

4. avatar Carolyn Miller
    Jun 24, 2018 @ 14:24:09

Where can I order a Koala cabinet that is 30 % off?

5. avatar Paulette Morison
    Sep 15, 2018 @ 16:41:15

I have several pieces of Koala furniture.
    We just moved from Houston to Georgetown, Texas.
    I need a professional Koala mechanic to come fix it.
    Please contact me how we proceed with this.
    Paulette, 281 788 2111, text or call…or email.
    THANKS, very upset this is my baby.
    825 Salado Creek Lane, Sun City, TX 78633