Five Easy Steps to Customizing Your Koala Studio

Koala Studios are customized in our Midwest facility with the utmost in craftsmanship and quality. Every detail of a Koala Studio – from the environmentally-friendly, highest grade engineered wood base to the steel components and decorative handles – are chosen with quality, elegance, and luxury in mind. Koala Studios is the leading brand of sewing furniture and sold exclusively through the best sewing, quilting, and embroidery retailers.

Discover what makes us stand apart. Begin the five easy steps to customizing your Koala Studio! Explore the possibilities.

Models included in the Artisan Collection are the Artisan Embroidery, Artisan Quilter, Artisan DesignPro, Artisan Bernina Studio, Artisan QuiltMate, Artisan QuiltPro, Artisan SewMate, Slimline Artisan Quilter, and Slimline Artisan Embroidery.

Models include the Artisan StorageCenter, Artisan Small Storage Center, Artisan Storage Tower, and the Artisan RollAbout.

Models include Heritage SewMate, Heritage Cub (Left Hand or Right Hand), and Heritage Embroidery Center.

Models include the Sewing Station, Serger Station, Quilting Station, and the Bernina Sewing Station.

See the current line up of Koala Studios here. Visit your local Koala Retailer today to find your dream studio.

Brochure updated in March 2019. For customer service issues, please call our customer support team at 1-877-496-8060.

1. avatar Vickie Fromm
    Mar 18, 2019 @ 16:18:41

I purchased the TreasureChest studio with electric glide lift. I have another koala table that I have had for 10+ years and have been extremely happy with it. I cannot say the same for the TreasureChest. The ledge that goes on the attached doors are not very stable, to say the least – one fell within the first week I had the studio. I just picked up the shelves for the doors and the way they attach is extremely weak, one of the prongs has already fallen out. Considering the cost, I would have thought this studio would have been equal to the workmanship of the original one I purchased 10 years ago.

2. avatar Erika
    Mar 21, 2019 @ 11:07:55

Hi Vicki, thanks for reaching out to us. We would like to learn more about the issues you are experiencing. Please call our customer support team at 1-877-496-8060.

3. avatar Larry Kowalski
    Apr 03, 2019 @ 17:22:17

Customer service phone rang for 6 hours with no answer. I need help getting replacement wheels for the Outback Plus 2, please give me a number to call that won’t keep me on hold or an email address to contact.

4. avatar Patricia Wong
    Apr 05, 2019 @ 15:53:11

I have an order since October of last year (2018) for a Koala cabinet. I still do not have my cutout for my Babylock Triumph. I have spoken with Emily and she has not been able to get a status of when my final piece to my cabinet will be delivered. She has been very kind but I really do not know what else to do to resolve my problem. It was an expensive decision to go with the purchase of this cabinet in addition to the Babylock. Someone please help. I called several days this week and like Larry got no answer on the phone. I hope Koala is not going out of business.

5. avatar Erika
    Apr 09, 2019 @ 15:11:29

Hi Patricia, thanks for reaching out. We are looking into your order and will be in contact soon.

6. avatar Wendy
    Apr 10, 2019 @ 11:37:49

I need to speak with a rep about ordering wheels for our BERNINA Q20 sit down cabinet.

Please contact me.