Koala Reclaim Your Sewing Room Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1) ELIGIBILITY: The Koala Studios Reclaim Your Sewing Room Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and all other U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited. Employees of Tacony Corporation (“Tacony” or “Sponsor”) and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members of each such employee, whether related or not, are not eligible to enter or win. The Promotion is governed by Missouri law and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2) TIMING: The Promotion begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on 4/01/15 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on 5/31/15 (the “Promotion Period”).
3) HOW TO ENTER: To enter, visit MyKoalaStudio.com and complete the official Sweepstakes entry form (“Entry”) with your name, address, zip code, email address, and daytime phone number. Entrants can “like” the Koala Studios & Madeira Thread Facebook pages, as well as “follow” Koala Studios on Pinterest. Entrants can take these actions, but they ARE NOT required for entry and will not increase your chances of winning.
An Entry may also be obtained by sending a postcard with your name, address, phone number and email address, if any, to Reclaim Your Sewing Room at PO Box 730, Fenton, MO 63026, with a postmark within the Promotion Period and received by 6/9/15.
One (1) entry per person and per email address. Entries received from any person, email address or Facebook account in excess of the stated limitation will be void. You may only use one (1) email address to enter this Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses.
This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entries received in excess of the stated limit from any person, email address or household will be void.
4) WINNER SELECTION VERIFICATION: Potential winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about 6/15/15 from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning the prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Potential winner will be notified by phone, email and/or mail and will be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility/liability release, tax form and, where legal, a publicity release (collectively, the “Eligibility Documents”) within 7 calendar days of date of issuance. If potential winner cannot be reached within 2 business days from the first notification attempt, or in the event of noncompliance within the above stated Eligibility Documents time period, with these Official Rules, or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable, prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, an alternate winner may be selected. If the winner is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein.
GRAND PRIZE (ONE WINNER): One (1) Koala RollAbout (Retail Value $1,899). Prize includes Top Drawer Delivery (retail value $349). If the winner resides outside of the normal Top Drawer delivery zones, winner is responsible for any additional delivery charges. Please see www.sewingandcraftclub.com for Top Drawer Delivery details.
FIRST PRIZE (ONE WINNER): One (1) Madeira Rayon Thread Treasure Chest with Amazing Designs Greatest Hits embroidery design bundle, Retail Value $1,000.00
SECOND PRIZE (THREE WINNERS): One (1) Madeira Incredible Threadable 82 spool Rayon Thread Collection Retail Value $570.00
THIRD PRIZE (SIX WINNERS): One (1) Madeira Aerofil 18-Spool 1100 yd Smartbox 1100 yd Retail Value $116.82
FOURTH PRIZE (TEN WINNERS): One (1) Bobbin Buddies 40 PC Set Retail Value $12.00
TOTAL VALUE OF PRIZES $5,429.82
No substitution, assignment, cash equivalent or transfer of prize (or portion thereof) is permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. All prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
6) TAXES AND EXPENSES: Winner is solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes and all other fees and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being awarded.
7) CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: By participating, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: By participating, entrants consent to the use of their names, cities and states of residence, voices, and/or photographs and/or similar related information for promotional, advertising and other purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity by Sponsor and its designees, without additional compensation, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law. Entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Tacony, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, distributors, retailers, and advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents (collectively, “Releasees”) from any claims, actions, injury, liability, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participating in this Promotion or from the acceptance or use of the prize awarded.
9) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Releasees are not responsible for: (i) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process of the Promotion; (ii) late, lost, stolen, undelivered, misdirected, delayed, illegible, inaccurate, garbled or incomplete entries, lost or stolen entry boxes, or for any electronic, computer, printing, typographical, human or other error relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize, or in any Promotion-related materials (including these Official Rules); or (iii) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant’s computer, hardware, or software, which injury or damage may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion.
10) DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Promotion or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Missouri; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering a Promotion, and in no event shall entrant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or other legal costs or expenses; and (c) entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Missouri, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Missouri or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of Missouri.
11) RULES/WINNER’S NAME: For the name of the winner, available after 6/31/15, or for an additional copy of these Official Rules, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Koala Studios Sweepstakes, 1760 Gilsinn Lane, Fenton, MO 63026. Please specify “Rules” or “Winner’s Name.” Requests must be received by 06/15/15. Vermont residents may omit return postage for “Rules” requests. You may also view these Official Rules at www.mykoalastudio.com.
12) SPONSOR: Tacony Corporation, 1760 Gilsinn Lane, Fenton, MO 63026